Masterclasses and Workshops
Terms and Conditions
FUJIFILM Australia Pty Ltd ABN 80 000 064 433 (FUJIFILM) is the owner of the Fujifilm House of Photography shop and the provider of all masterclasses and workshops and unless stated otherwise acts on behalf of all visiting creatives and teachers.
The Fujifilm House of Photography shop address is G52, Ground Floor, 2 Park St, Sydney NSW 2000 (Location).
By purchasing a ticket from FUJIFILM to one of our masterclasses or workshops you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are applicable to both the individual who purchased the ticket and any subsequent ticket holders who you transfer, gift or sell your ticket to.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales. The parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State and of the Commonwealth of Australia.
Updates or variations to the Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions may be subject to variation or change by FUJIFILM at any time. Any variations on these terms will only apply to tickets sold after the date and time the variations were made.
Ticket Terms and Conditions and use of our online booking system and website
Your place in a workshop or masterclass is reserved only once a free ticket has been redeemed, or full payment for a paid ticket is received, whichever is applicable.
By purchasing or securing a ticket, you agree to all conditions outlined below.
All bookings are to be taken via the Eventbrite platform. You must complete a booking form on the Eventbrite platform to make an official booking for a ticket. Bookings can be made via https://www.eventbrite.com.au/o/fujifilm-x-gfx-australia-9290764267. All purchases are subject to Eventbrite platform terms and conditions available at https://www.eventbrite.com.au/help/en-au/articles/251210/eventbrite-terms-of-service.
Each ticket purchased or secured is for a single individual only. Guests are not permitted.
Refunds or Class Transfers
- Some workshops or masterclasses may require a minimum number of tickets to run. In the event those minimums are not met we may need to cancel or reschedule a workshop or masterclass. If this happens, FUJIFILM will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible.
- If you are aware you will be unable to attend, you may transfer your ticket to someone else you wish to come in your place. If you wish to transfer your ticket to another individual, please notify us via email to email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
- If you require a refund or wish to transfer your ticket to another workshop session, we require a minimum 24 hours’ notice to ensure we can sell your place in the original workshop or masterclass that was booked and protect the livelihood of our creatives. Only one transfer of each ticket is allowable, and it must be arranged at a minimum of 24 hours from the day of the workshop or masterclass.
- FUJIFILM will offer a refund of a ticket or transfer to another workshop or masterclass if an event is cancelled or rescheduled and you cannot or do not wish to attend at the rescheduled time and date. In this instance you will receive a full refund, or you can choose to attend another workshop or masterclass at a time and day that is suitable to you, for the same value of the original workshop or masterclass.
- In the event that a workshop or masterclass is cancelled or rescheduled all liability of FUJIFILM is limited only to the amount of the ticket price. FUJIFILM and the attending creatives will not be liable for any other losses incurred by the ticket holder as a result of cancellation or rescheduling of a workshop or masterclass, including but not limited to any accommodation or travel costs, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to modify any statutory consumer guarantees set out under the Australian Consumer Law or any other relevant consumer legislation.
Product offers and returns
- There may be offers or sales available at the Location. Any such sales or offers are subject to the terms and conditions made available at the Location.
- In the event of purchasing a product from the Location at a masterclass or workshop you will be entitled to a refund or exchange where we are required to do so under any relevant laws, including the Australian Consumer Law. You may request a refund or exchange if the product is faulty, incorrectly shipped or significantly different from what you asked for.
- In the event that you believe you are entitled to a refund or exchange, please provide us with the following details within 7 business days of purchase:
- Your full name and address.
- A copy of your receipt.
- The reason for an exchange or refund.
- All goods must be returned to us unused, in as new condition and in their original packaging. Packaging must not be torn, bent or broken.
- If the product is significantly different from what you asked for, or has been incorrectly shipped, we will refund you the cost of the return postage.
- In the event that you have changed your mind we cannot offer a refund or exchange. We ask you to please choose carefully.
Conditions of entry into the Fujifilm House of Photography workshop and / or masterclass
- FUJIFILM asks all attendees to respect the venue, creatives and staff.
- FUJIFILM staff, creatives hosting workshops and masterclasses and Location staff reserve the right to deny entry into the space or a workshop where we have reasonable cause to do so:
- Anyone who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- Acting in a way that is deemed inappropriate or at risk to other attendees or creatives;
- And / or behaving in a way that poses a risk of harming themselves, or other guests and attendees.
- By booking a place in one of the workshops or masterclasses for yourself, you agree to adhere to all safety recommendations, advice and precautions during your time in the workshop or masterclass and neither FUJIFILM or our attending creatives are liable for any injury that may occur to you during our workshop or masterclass or at the Location premises to the fullest extent permitted by law. You agree that you attend any masterclasses, workshops, events or exhibitions at your own risk.
- In the event of an emergency, you agree to follow all reasonable directions of FUJIFILM staff as well as any other Location officers.
- During (and after) your attendance at a workshop you will respect the creatives by not reproducing their work, workshop content or collateral for your commercial use.
- Failure to comply with any of these conditions may result in your booking being cancelled by FUJIFILM. Any breach of these terms and conditions including providing misleading or incorrect information in respect of any booking may result in immediate termination and forfeiture of any ticket cost.
Whilst attending a workshop or masterclass your likeness may be captured by photograph or film. By ticking the opt-in box on the online registration form, you agree to the following:
- You agree to appear in the marketing, advertising and promotional materials to be produced by or on behalf of FUJIFILM, its agents, licensees or assigns to market and promote its goods and / or services, as captured at the Location ("Marketing Materials").
- You grant FUJIFILM, its agents, licensees and assigns, the irrevocable, exclusive and unconditional right to: (i) use, publish, display and distribute the Marketing Materials, in any media now or hereafter known, worldwide in perpetuity; and (ii) alter and edit the Marketing Materials as they see fit.
- You acknowledge that all copyright in the Marketing Materials shall be owned by FUJIFILM, its licensors or assigns as applicable. You acknowledge that FUJIFILM, its agents, licensees and assigns shall have full artistic, creative and editorial discretion with regard to how they produce, use and publish the Marketing Materials, or whether they use or publish the Marketing Materials.
- You acknowledge that you will not be paid for the rights granted above. You release FUJIFILM, its agents, licensees and assigns from any claims, demands or actions that you may have in relation to the use of the Marketing Materials as set out in these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation those relating to moral rights or privacy.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you acknowledge that you have obtained parental consent to provide the above rights, and that FUJIFILM may require evidence of this consent.
- You agree to sign any documentation in any form as determined by FUJIFILM in its absolute discretion to give effect to any of the above, including without limitation, signing any talent release form. If you are under the age of 18 your parent / guardian must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents / guardians may be required by FUJIFILM to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to your agreement to these Terms and Conditions and attendance at any masterclass or workshop.
If you do NOT provide your consent, FUJIFILM will endeavour to not capture your likeness, however in the event it inadvertently does, all reasonable steps will be taken to de-identify you in any materials, where your likeness is visible and recognisable.